Started by 303 Mopar, April 26, 2019, 07:28:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

Thoughts and opinions on this one.....

[ebay]323787270447[/ebay]

1972 Plymouth Cuda' - BS23H2Bxxxxxxxx
E 440 Motor
727 Trans with stock valve body and kick down
8 3/4  3:91 Clutch Posi or can be changed to 3:23 posi if desired.

A very nicely restored 1972 Cuda' with a lot of time and effort spent on detail, Many new parts include- New 2 1/2 Dual exhaust
-Fresh Paint, Stripes, new Bumpers, new Door Handles, new sidemarkers, new Wheel lip Chrome, new Hood emblems, Rear dual valance, New old stock grill, New vinyl top, new Wheels and Tires, New Carb, New Alternator, Fresh tune up, New Heater core and many more!
Car is Rally Red with Black interior and retains its Fender tag but no build sheet was found.
Odometer states 66,000 miles but title says discrepancy but believed to be original miles.

js27

I think the scariest part about buying a done car is you don't know what is under all that shiny paint. It could have been pulled out of a swamp. Unless there is photo documentation of the resto you would have to rely on how good your eye is and knowledge about these cars. Looks like a nice car and the price is not outrageous. Be hard to duplicate it for that money. You could probably buy a correct numbers matching 340 car for that price though.
Just my 2 cents.
JS27

nsmall

For the price I don't know how you can do it for that cheap without cutting corners.  I thought the gaps look pretty nice besides the front bumper but that's easy to fix.

Do you need more Mopar Dan?