Main Menu

Another too good to be true or a great deal, which one?

Started by CudaMoparRay, November 05, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

IRON MAN

Swamp Donkey

Hmmmmm.   I have enough in my Cuda account to buy that car.  Seems like way to good of a deal.  Being way up in Canada, the logistics of buying it and getting it home is almost not worth the call. 
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Swamp Donkey on November 05, 2018, 05:39:58 PM
Hmmmmm.   I have enough in my Cuda account to buy that car.  Seems like way to good of a deal.  Being way up in Canada, the logistics of buying it and getting it home is almost not worth the call.

<My bet is keeping your money right where it is is the smart choice..... 26K isn't buying that.... :alan2cents:

nsmall

Dang @Swamp Donkey you really do live up north.  Do you get more winter vs summer?  You would die where I live.  I live in the Mojave desert.  Its stupid hot here June-Sept.

Brads70

I think this one might be that super rare Nigerian mail order Cuda.... one of none? LOL

RUNCHARGER

I already bought this one. Just have to send a deposit.
Sheldon

GY3R/T

Swamp Donkey

Quote from: nsmall on November 05, 2018, 06:49:24 PM
Dang @Swamp Donkey you really do live up north.  Do you get more winter vs summer?  You would die where I live.  I live in the Mojave desert.  Its stupid hot here June-Sept.

I don't really think about it too much, but I guess I do live kinda up North.  Hehe. Went for a rip on my snowmobile today.  So, yeah we do get quite a bit of winter here.  I love winter though.  Snowboarding, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, ice fishing, and hockey.   Doesn't get much better than that.
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

JH27N0B

Great deal!
The owner is working on an oil well in the north sea and will have his shipper bring the car to my house.  He had me use some EBay payment service where if I don't like the car when I see it, I get my money refunded!
I can't wait, I'll post pictures when his shipper arrives! :woohoo:

HP_Cuda

You'll have to wait awhile since his shipper is from Nigeria!

:rofl: :haha:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

js27

Says 472 Hemi but yet no photo's of the motor. SCAM ????
JS27

Mopsquad

Reverse image search has it all over the place and with a 383 in it.   ::)