Main Menu

Anyone know this car in White Rock, Canada?

Started by 70_440-6Cuda, October 10, 2022, 09:54:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70_440-6Cuda

Came across this on ebay - anyone here familiar with this car or seen it in person?  I am very interested and reached out to the seller, just thought I would tap the resources here also for any 411....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/325375194797
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

RUNCHARGER

I've seen it in passing. I didn't really look at it carefully though as it just isn't my style. MK on here may have a had a closer look at it.
Sheldon

Shoooter

I looked at this car when it was at a car show this spring.  I'll see if I can find any pictures

Shoooter

Sorry can't find the interior ones or under the hood. It's a drag car forsure. BP if I remember correctly

70_440-6Cuda

Thank you @Shoooter!  I realize this is a unique car - but if you want to go racing I can't think of a better option!

My brother and I were considering a vintage dragster to take to the local strip - but this thing is wicked fast and street legal.  Thanks for the pics, it looks like it is super clean
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

mk

That car is gorgeous ....... what a great deal !