Main Menu

Barracuda project

Started by JRMac73, April 10, 2017, 05:03:44 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JRMac73

Here it goes I guess. Decided to sell what was going to be a project. Found a finished one that I plan to buy if I can get this one sold. It is a 1973 plain jane barracuda. B5 blue with blue interior. My plan was to convert to a 70-71 clone. With that in my mind I purchased amd 70 full rear quarters, trunk extensions, and outer wheel wells. A used set of 71 tail lights that all go with the car. I have $12,500 into it and want to get that back out of it. It was not running when I got it but it did get it running now and it hard drives. It is in storage now and plane to get more photos when it gets nicer outside. If you are interested please let me know.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JRMac73

Should have proof read this. It yard drives not hard drives. Lol

Cuda Cody

How's the rust overall? 

JRMac73

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 10, 2017, 05:41:27 PM
How's the rust overall?
From what i can tell the floors and trunk are very good. Needs new quarters and the inner fenders have sime rust around the hinge area. Other then that i feel it is solid.

JRMac73

Here's an update.

Cuda Cody

Trunk doesn't look very bad for as much that is missing from the lower quarters.  That some creative sculpting on those lower quarters.

JRMac73

JRMac73

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 13, 2017, 10:17:26 AM
Trunk doesn't look very bad for as much that is missing from the lower quarters.  That some creative sculpting on those lower quarters.
Lol. That's the truth. Had to have happened before parts were available.

JRMac73