Main Menu

Challenger 1974 RT NJ

Started by mopartaz, February 17, 2020, 09:39:53 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mopartaz

anlauto

You'd think he'd mention whether or not it's a 360 or a 318  :dunno:  Looks pretty clean though..
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

That price is hilarious actually.
Sheldon

mopartaz

Yeah i agree. Could be a good score if he has all the paperwork.
Don't see too many with A/C

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 17, 2020, 09:45:33 AM
That price is hilarious actually.

What would be a reasonable price ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

The left fender color looks a few shades off. :alan2cents:

71383bee

Well the good is that it seems to be mostly all there if its a true 74 rallye.  A pic of the FT would be nice.  I'm glad to see its not turned into a 70/71 other than adding some badges, wing, and louvers.  The taillights and bumpers look complete and other than worn look great. 

It looks like its been repainted (aside from the mismatched fender)

Bad is its high based on its condition and pedigree.  if it was a 4 speed 360 car that would make it better but still too high IMHO. 

To be honest seeing this car at this price makes me feel REAL good about my ride! 

For me IF the body turns out to be pretty solid I wouldn't feel too bad paying in the mid to upper teens for it.  Big IF though. 

73 Challenger Rallye - 340 4 speed - K6 w/ White Top
70 Challenger Convertible - 318 Auto - K5 w/ White Top

mopartaz

yeah price is a big issue BUT for what i've seen rotted out shells are going for ($8-10k !!) It doesn't seem like a bad deal if its solid. I'm wrestling with what to ask for my '73 cuda at the moment and have been trying to figure out this market Ugh.