Main Menu

Cuda at ebay

Started by 1971Y13, May 25, 2020, 12:17:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Wow!  Amber sherwood metallic with an f7 green interior.  V6X is a billboard right in 71 right? 
He says the gf3 is medium green poly but my book says amber sherwood metallic.

Which is it?   The floor appears to be medium green. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

6bblgt

there were only 2 metallic greens for a 1971 e-body  -  GF3 & GF7  -   they go by a number of names (some correct & some incorrect)

officially at Plymouth they are:
GF3 = amber Sherwood metallic
GF7 = Sherwood green metallic

& yes, V6X = black billboard stripes

6bblgt

& the higher the number, the darker the shade of the color is

EF8 (1969-'70)  is darker than GF7 (1971)
&
GF3 (1971) is lighter than FF4 (1970)

anlauto

If you could buy it for $500 it would be a neat car to restore....but it will likely go for closer to $10K :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

It sure needs everything.  What is the car worth after replacing just about every piece of metal you can see in the pics?

Floors look really bad.  drivers quarter has worms.  How bad is the firewall going to be from hitting a parked car? 
Wonder if it tweeked the roof.  Since it's sitting on the broken K member it has to be twisting the drivers inner fender as well as the fender itself.  That thing is rough. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

$90K-$100K for the purchase and restoration, $55K -$60K value when finished  :alan2cents: :drooling:

...without the vinyl  :)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

to speak in my australian voice,    Yah, nah,  nah. 

The green just doesn't have a high resale value no matter what the car is. 

RUNCHARGER

It will never be matching #'s anyway. People foam over 71, 340 Cudas. I say paint it FC7, add a shaker, 4 speed and be happy.  Leave the stock tag on the fender though please.
Sheldon

JS29

That car gives a hole new meaning to the word TOTALED! That uni-body is sprung.  :bye: