Main Menu

Cuda for sale

Started by cudamadd, May 23, 2020, 09:01:52 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cudamadd

Cuda AAR for sale eBay well optioned car 35 k. 

cudamadd

cudamadd

Firm on he's price I was born in the wrong country so much car stuff  going on over there the U.S and Canada .

cudamadd

$35k  U.S dollars is $43.5 k Australia dollars plus shipping just under $ 50k  then the rebuild see what I mean just live in the wrong place  . :dunno:

Bossgold

From 2010 to 2014, at the Height of the muscle car craze the exchange rate helped to drive a lot of cars out of the US and to overseas locations . The added demand from Europe, Nordic and Downunder (Aus, NZ) increased all prices dramatically. So call it timing, but I saw many classics leave the US during the US dollar's downward value in this time period and head to other countries. Its a catch 22, Good exchange rates prop up prices but also increase demand for these types of Classics. Today in the US, over the next year or longer, it will be a stay at home buyers market. This AAR is just one example of many that are not only great buys but also cars that traditionally have been held buy collectors and estates that will be going up for sale. And with the economy, the housing/stock market and most importantly the buying power (exchange rate) the tide has shifted. Having a passion for Detroit's gift to humanity,  I'm out looking and turning over every rock - T/A's, 442's AMX, and Boss mustangs.