Main Menu

Curiously strange but interesting and rare

Started by headejm, January 06, 2017, 06:46:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

headejm

Cuda Cody

If I had a cream Challenger, I would want it with red interior.  I love it!

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

I think that's my favorite " blue chip" Challenger! Boy I love that car! I'm just one lottery win away from owning it! It sure gets around though? I think it's been 2 or 3 owners since I first saw it? 

anlauto

I can't believe the guy that recently bought it, went bonkers over it, then decided to sell again because it was TOO nice :clueless:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

headejm

Brads70

I saved a couple pictures of it from previous owners.... :drooling:

fc7cuda

BIGSHCLUNK

I remember a Super Bee w that exterior color.. Took me a minute to get used to it...  :thinking:

headejm

It's high impact without being high impact.  :lurking:

Finoke

A similar car that was for sale awhile back......

71GranCoupe

Quote from: anlauto on January 06, 2017, 07:59:14 PM
I can't believe the guy that recently bought it, went bonkers over it, then decided to sell again because it was TOO nice :clueless:

Lot more to the story than that Alan. I seen the problems personally. He was not a happy camper, and for that amount of money, it should not have sat in his garage for months, waiting for it to get fixed to be driven.

anlauto

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on January 28, 2017, 12:10:27 PM
Quote from: anlauto on January 06, 2017, 07:59:14 PM

Lot more to the story than that Alan. I seen the problems personally. He was not a happy camper, and for that amount of money, it should not have sat in his garage for months, waiting for it to get fixed to be driven.

I thought those problem were with the yellow one he bought before the cream one ? I never heard any issues he had with this one or Dave West. :dunno:

cataclysm80

I love that color combination, though I would prefer a red longitudinal stripe over the bumblebee stripe.

I think a red interior in a red car is just a bit to much red, so I prefer red interiors in white or black cars, preferably with some form of red stripe.   (same for other colored interiors)

cuda hunter

Love that color combo.  Wish there was a cuda out there with that combo. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee