Main Menu

Dick Landy's Daily - '70 Challenger R/T SE

Started by 303 Mopar, August 25, 2018, 06:03:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

Mopar Legend Dick Landy's Personal Daily Driver Pro-Street Resto Mod Car!Complete Restoration, 440 R/T SE Challenger. Ready to Show at the Highest level or Drive anywhere. Big Block 440 Magnum engine with (Holley Dominator Carburetors) bored to 505 Cubic Inches to produce massive amounts of tire burning Horsepower. Unbelievable torque and horsepower makes it a complete thrill to drive. 727 Automatic Transmission allows Tire Burning in all gears. Rare Dick Landy Industries Panhard Rod 3-Link Coilover Real Suspension. Winner of the Woodley Park Spring Fling (Resto Mod Class) Show and has won Best of Show many times. This is a total WOW car in every sense of the word. From (color keyed) bumper to bumper this is one of the baddest Mopars on Earth and will turn heads and garner respect everywhere it goes and shows.

[ebay]183394718375[/ebay]

autoxcuda

Quote....Winner of the Woodley Park Spring Fling (Resto Mod Class) Show and has won Best of Show many times....

To give clarity to the way that is worded. The car did not Win a Best of Show at Spring Fling. It may have received an award, plaque or ribbon at some point in time.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

RUNCHARGER

Ad is gone. Was it his original car? Ad contains too much used car salesman dribble for me.
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: autoxcuda on August 25, 2018, 07:42:47 AM
Quote....Winner of the Woodley Park Spring Fling (Resto Mod Class) Show and has won Best of Show many times....

To give clarity to the way that is worded. The car did not Win a Best of
Show at Spring Fling. It may have received an award, plaque or ribbon at some point in time.

Glad you weighed in on this Steve....  Car isn't my cup of tea..... Or shot of Tequila for that matter....

autoxcuda

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on August 25, 2018, 08:10:11 AM

Show at Spring Fling. It may have received an award, plaque or ribbon at some point in time.

Glad you weighed in on this Steve....  Car isn't my cup of tea..... Or shot of Tequila for that matter....

I'm not passing any judgement on the car.

Just clarifying facts. And respectful to past BOS winners.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: autoxcuda on August 25, 2018, 10:06:02 AM
Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on August 25, 2018, 08:10:11 AM

I'm not passing any judgement on the car.

Just clarifying facts. And respectful to past BOS winners.

Never thought you were... Your to classy to pass judgement.... I never suffered from having class.... :rofl:  And yes cars/owners of cars that win BOS at your event deserve allot of respect... My favorite venue...

RUNCHARGER

Ugh: This thing got relisted on Epay. I'm not afraid to say it, I didn't think you could make a 70 Challenger ugly but this car proves me wrong. Glad it isn't Mr. Landy's original R/T-SE. Fortunately not a U'code or even an R/T either.
Sheldon