Main Menu

E Body Convertible WANTED

Started by erik70rt, August 10, 2017, 11:52:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

erik70rt

Just testing the waters to see what's out there.  I am thinking of trading my finished '68 Barracuda convertible for an e-body convertible of equal value.

My Barracuda started life as a 318 auto car.  Now 416 4 spd.  Lots of metal work was done to the car including both 1/4s, rear valance, wheel housings, spare tire well, inner fenders and rocker.  Frame connectors are welded in underneath.  TTI headers into full 3" exhaust.  PS, manual disc bakes in front, drums in rear.  8 3/4 sure grip rear with 3.55s.  New carpet and panels.  Rear panels are originals.  Original seats and top boot cover.  New top with glass rear window.  Custom made 4 row radiator on original tanks from Glen Ray.  Many more details that if someone is interested they can contact me.  Car is loud, fast, and looks great.  If I were to sell it, the price would be 45K.  See pics.

Thoughts?
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

ec_co

beautiful car!! just asking because I don't know any better - on an a-body did the factory also blackout the cowl like on an e-body?
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

erik70rt

Thanks.  Honestly I don't know.  Didn't even think about it.  LOL  The car was originally gold, but I went with Omaha Orange since it was an option in '68.
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.