Main Menu

Ebay: AAR EV2 4spd with PRX9 interior

Started by Skdmark, May 23, 2020, 09:26:09 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Skdmark

Can't say I've seen an AAR with the PRX9 interior and overhead console. Gran coupe meets AAR.
This car would be stunning when finished.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Plymouth-Barracuda-AAR-Cuda/283888158220?hash=item42190d860c:g:aOEAAOSwOJVeyLKd&redirect=mobile
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

CudaHolland

My AAR Cuda has also an PRX9 interior. But it is listed on the fendertag as an option. So maybe they put it in later ???

CudaHolland

Quote from: CudaHolland on May 23, 2020, 10:01:34 PM
My AAR Cuda has also an PRX9 interior. But it is listed on the fendertag as an option. So maybe they put it in later ???

Correction: It is NOT listed on the fender tag !!

anlauto

That's a pretty good price, should sell fairly quick. :alan2cents: More I think about it, the more I know mine is overpriced. I've had mine advertised for $35K for awhile and this is TWICE the car mine is :o ....I wouldn't take anything less then $28K for mine, so I know I'll have it for a long time, maybe long enough I'll actually find time to restore it myself... :haha: :haha:

THis would be a cool car to restore with all those rare options....I would like to see the tags  :brainiac:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Iowa Six Barrel

My FY1 AAR. I believe there's maybe 12 or so AARs with this option that are known.