Main Menu

FM3 T/A

Started by Chryco Psycho, June 24, 2018, 07:41:37 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

RUNCHARGER

G D Musclecars, I figure the price must be high.
Sheldon

750-h2

FM3 cars do bring in good $. Remember last month an FM3 T/A auto sold at Mecum for $198.000.  :o

Katfish

I love the pompous eBay description, as if they are doing you a favor to let you overpay.
Does this work on people that have this kind of money to spend?

RUNCHARGER

Apparently not: These people have had that car for sale for quite some time, even with the price ramp up seen lately this one is still for sale.
Sheldon

autoxcuda

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on June 24, 2018, 06:57:40 PM
Apparently not: These people have had that car for sale for quite some time, even with the price ramp up seen lately this one is still for sale.

Yea, for a FM3 4spd that doesn't seem way out of whack....and still not selling  :thinking:

Figuring GD Musclecars is involved I'd think there is more going on with this one. Proceed with caution.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

erik70rt

If I had the $$, I would buy this one.  I figure since it's been for sale for a while, they might be more willing to talk on price.  Although from the comments here is sounds like the dealer won't care and let it sit.
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.