Main Menu

For Sale: 1973 Plymouth Cuda 440 Body & Paint Work Completed

Started by 70_440-6Cuda, September 25, 2024, 11:08:29 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70_440-6Cuda

Not sure if it sold, but looks like a decent project.  Not sure if the price is rights, but at least it is not dragged out of a river

1973 Cuda Project
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

cuda hunter

BS23H3B166938

1973 Plymouth Cuda 440
  Call 804-479-0497                  1973 Plymouth Cuda 440        Body & Paint Work Done   

Check out this 1973 Plymouth Cuda 440 we purchased with intentions of doing a Hellcat swap but have too many projects in work!

This 1973 Cuda was originally a 340 automatic vehicle made in Hamtrack , Michigan !   

We sent this vehicle for body and paint work with over $10,000 invested !

The interior and trim still need to be completed !

We were thinking updating interior to new style !

Currently this beast has a built 440 with single 4BBL  and automatic transmission!   

Please don't hesitate to contact us at 804-479-0497 with any questions   

Thanks The Car Guys
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

First thing I thought when I saw a picture and the price was,   "He'll never get it". 

US $44,990.00
0 bids Ended
US $59,990.00
Buy It Now

I mean, 60 G's for a 73 340 car with  no mention or picture of fender tag.  No mention of broadcast sheet or build sheet.  No window sticker.  No mention of any factory documentation.

Then, the killer,  at 60 G's,       it has a  BLACK  engine bay!!     Who in their right mind? 

Oh, wait, they are "car dealers" 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Oh yeah, I didn't mention. 

Automatic
Non numbers matching engine and trans
Interior incomplete
Engine bay incomplete
No mention of any lights
No mention of bumpers

AND,      it has a  BLACK engine bay!!

torredcuda

Painted right over the trunk luck and gas cap, black engine bay - doesn`t make me think the body and paint was done to a very high standard.  :(
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

70_440-6Cuda

flaws for sure, but considering what is out there for project cars, if the paint is half way decent it is better than most :haha:

$20K for a rusted out basket case seems to be the norm these days on just about any e body. 
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

DeathProofCuda

Except that this one is probably just a rusted out basket case that someone has covered with a layer of poorly applied, but shiny, paint.  Then they are too lazy to reassemble the car, which works to their advantage in hiding the fact that half of the parts to put it back together are missing, and then asking nearly $60K for a 73 340 auto car???  Bend over please, Sir.   :stop:

70_440-6Cuda

Quote from: DeathProofCuda on September 26, 2024, 09:05:47 AMExcept that this one is probably just a rusted out basket case that someone has covered with a layer of poorly applied, but shiny, paint.  Then they are too lazy to reassemble the car, which works to their advantage in hiding the fact that half of the parts to put it back together are missing, and then asking nearly $60K for a 73 340 auto car???  Bend over please, Sir.   :stop:

:haha: