Main Menu

Hemi Challenger on ebay

Started by superdave, July 19, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

Previous topic Next topic

superdave

https://m.ebay.com/itm/1970-Dodge-Challenger-CONVERTIBLE-/123221028957?nav=SEARCH
:thinking: Pardon my ignorance but there was a Hemi Challenger convertible on ebay a couple of months ago. Is the one on there now tbe same car. This one is in Az the other was in Kansas. Just curious...this one looks lime it's in better shape but how many FC7 Hemi Challenger convertibles are there? I was thinking the other was an auto but don't remember. Nice but "a little" beyond my reach. :D  :rofl:

JH27N0B

That is Greg Nelsons hemi Challenger convertible.  It came out of Sweden iirc.  The purple one that was for sale in Kansas or Missouri is a project car, and which I believe has been in that area most of its life and I'm pretty sure was originally FJ5 not purple.

Morty426

Of the 5 Hemi Challenger convertible 4 speeds I think 4 of the 5 are purple

The Kansas car, which I thought was an automatic. is a sublime car. 

superdave

Thank you for the replies. I didn't think it was the same car and kind of thought the one here in Kansas was an auto, forgot it wasn't originally purple. I kind of wondered what the chances of two purple ones being for sale were, 4 out of 5 is pretty good odds,  :-[

71REDCUDA