Started by blown motor, June 05, 2019, 05:36:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

WCC

Wow, that's a great price. If I was closer I would go have a look and buy it if legit. There must be a catch.

blown motor

Is E the code for an LA built car? What engine is a C code? 383?

blown motor

I may be interested in this car. Is there someone near Minneapolis that can look at it for me?

Jay Bee

aussiemark

C is a Slant 6, the easy way to remember is the earlier the letter of the alphabet the smaller the engine capacity with V being the latest letter and the newest version of the largest engine.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

aussiemark

Check out the photo of the fender tag BH23G0E with option E87 could be the one of one BH 440-6 that got away.

anlauto

No errors on that tag whatsoever...
V24 :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

Neither price looks right to me.
Sheldon

Rich G.

Good deal for a 6Cyl clone Barracuda if it's as good as it looks but everything looks good in pictures.

anlauto

Quote from: Rich G. on June 05, 2019, 07:07:11 AM
Good deal for a 6Cyl clone Barracuda if it's as good as it looks but everything looks good in pictures.

I think for $80K you could almost get a real V code  :dunno: https://www.showdownauto.com/vehicles/370/1970-plymouth-cuda

blown motor

It's a scam. Same pictures, two different locations, two different prices. Been down this road before.

aussiemark

If it didn't have such a stupidly cloned fender tag the lower of the 2 asking prices would be acceptable but the sale is as fake as that tag. Í hope nobody gets ripped off by this deal, I have seen original 440-6 Cuda's with non matching engines go a lot cheaper then 80k and some with matching numbers for the same or a little more money.

benlavigne

Quote from: aussiemark on June 05, 2019, 06:27:00 AM
Check out the photo of the fender tag BH23G0E with option E87 could be the one of one BH 440-6 that got away.

440-6  and A/C, too!  :looney:

Ben