Main Menu

1970 Challenger T/A Red on Red

Started by LoStHeMi, March 09, 2021, 05:33:37 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

I agree: That one has it all for me. Dog dishes, trim rings, rallye dash, 4 speed, red interior, red exterior and no vinyl roof. I didn't read whether it has fast ratio steering but that would make it perfect.
Sheldon

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

three two barrels

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on March 09, 2021, 05:37:17 PM
I agree: That one has it all for me. Dog dishes, trim rings, rallye dash, 4 speed, red interior, red exterior and no vinyl roof. I didn't read whether it has fast ratio steering but that would make it perfect.

Manual steering car.
I wonder if it was drag raced with a scattershield.
Interior and exterior look fantastic but engine bay and chassis.....not so much.

1972V21Cuda

Only thing I would prefer: Rallye wheels..

Smallblock340

Nice T/A! The H6E4 Red Vinyl Interior look fantastic!  8)
When you see the condition of the engine bay, it seems likely that the exterior has had a quick makeover. I also believe that the chassis has suffered a lot more than just the advertised 14,320 miles.
Asking price: $129,900???  :stop:

More hi-res pics at:
https://throttlestop.com/detail/1970-dodge-challenger-ta-340-six-pack
(please also check the 1970 AMC Javelin SST 390 Trans Am @ p.1...)
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

Floyd

That's pretty close to one a friend and I spotted at a community college in WI back back in 1983.  That one had louvers though and I cannot recall the trans.  Always wondered what happened to that car.  It had survived well up until that point which was unusual in WI!

RUNCHARGER

Yeah: My friend Chris had the same car/options except for a white interior. He bought it in 1974 and it was mint. That one is burnt into my memory.
Sheldon

6pack

Low mileage is from 1/4 mile at a time!

JEJJ

It appears to have a replacement inner fender on the passenger side and a slight color difference as well as sheen from the driver side as well. Also, is it me or is there a pretty substantial scrap along the bottom side of the passenger frame rail where in bends down under the fire wall ?

I am not poking at the car, it is beautiful, but for that money, and stating it is a 14k mile car, just an observation.

Bossgold

Patience, the prices will change in the next year or two. This price seems high from what was being offered in 2019. One other thing I saw was the roof line to sail panel. To bad it wasn't finished better....wonder why they showed this area....I have seen a Few TA's where the lead is removed and this area becomes a problem. I t would be nice to ask seller how this was finished