Main Menu

M46 Barracuda on eBay

Started by cuda dad, March 12, 2020, 04:48:56 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda dad

Brads70

Yikes another rotten mess.  :('

anlauto

I've never seen instruments that rusted before...reminds me of a flood victim or something. :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

nsmall

cuda hunter

Apparently it does add 7K.
I've been talking about the car over here.

https://forum.e-bodies.org/cuda-and-challenger-general-discussion-roseville-moparts/2/m46-fender-tag-decode-help/15186/;topicseen

Thanks Cuda Dad for looking out for me!  I would have definitely been into this rusted mess but....
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

@anlauto
You mentioned how bad the instrument cluster is rusted.  This is why the instrument cluster is so bad.  It sat in this forest in N.C. for something like 28 years.  The original owner repainted it once with the orangish red color and then parked it.  It ran when parked.  Father and son had a falling out of some kind and that caused the car to sit like the rest of these pictures. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

:rebelflag"

cuda hunter

:rebelflag"

cuda hunter

These cars are all gone now.   Crushed.  Owner died, daughter inherited and wanted it all gone.  Land sold.  CRUSHED. 

cuda hunter

The previous owner was gracious enough to hook me up with some history about the car.  Kudo's to him for saving this car before it got crushed.  Great fella. 
Apparently the crusher crushed several of his cars before he had a chance to stop the crusher.   i'd be pissed!  But what can you do? 

cuda hunter

And here it is....

Rich G.

Great pictures. I went to a sale once and the place looked very similar to what this place was. It's amazing how much a tree can bend metal as it grows!

cuda hunter

The car sold for US $7,351.00 [ 18 bids ].

I thought the value was right at 7K.  I would have paid 7500 but since I was called a dick head for my opinion here I didn't bid on the car. 

Thanks for posting it up Cuda Dad !  I appreciate the heads up. 

1 Wild R/T

I might tell ya your crazy but I have no idea who would call ya a dick head...  FWIW I really wish you would buy a more complete car with less rust... most of what you drag home has a better shot of being yard "art" than a car... And yet you pay decent amounts of $$$ you'd be far better off saving the money from a few of those & buying a single better car....  I've never understood why someone wants a bunch of rusty cars... But it's your $$$ & your business... :cheers:

cuda hunter

The few people I have contact with that have M46 cars won't sell them to me.
That's why I buy these junk pieces of crap.  Cause I can't find a good one.

There have been a few, but waaay out of my price range.  I'm a low to middle of the road kinda guy.   
I get what your saying though.  If I didn't have a bunch of crap and saved that money I could eventually buy a nice one.