Main Menu

TX9 AAR $150,000

Started by kathyscuda, May 03, 2018, 06:04:16 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

That's about as cool of a color combo as you will find on an AAR.   :wowzers:   :inlove:

LinceCuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 03, 2018, 06:07:03 PM
That's about as cool of a color combo as you will find on an AAR.   :wowzers:   :inlove:
I agree Cody very nice combo.

RUNCHARGER

Quite a nice car, wrong trans.
Sheldon

anlauto

Are you going to buy it ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

2 speed wiper and rallye gauge?  :huh:

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 03, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

Yea, this car and this question was already discussed in the thread I started.... looking for a TX9 AAR ....last week...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on May 03, 2018, 08:08:19 PM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 03, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

Yea, this car and this question was already discussed in the thread I started.... looking for a TX9 AAR ....last week...

Come on @Cuda Cody need to keep up!    :yes:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

nsmall

:iagree:  150k and you only get those pics?  Maybe its one of those my wife asked me to sell my car so here it is?

kdcarman

Quote from: nsmall on May 03, 2018, 10:10:53 PM
:iagree:  150k and you only get those pics?  Maybe its one of those my wife asked me to sell my car so here it is?

Yes dear, I am trying to sell the car.   :D

anlauto

JH27N0B

Definately needs a better quality advertising campaign and a better quality restoration/detailing if he thinks he has a chance at getting what would probably be the top price ever achieved for a automatic AAR.  :alan2cents: The parts store radiator cap is always a nice touch though!  :)

anlauto

Hey...it's got the front sway bar on upside down, which I always like to see :rofl: