Main Menu

Not mine, but I do know the owner.

Started by Stein, December 11, 2017, 06:24:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Might be worth it....Hard time finding someone to take all three vs selling them each for $8500 ? :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

:iagree:  If I was closer I would take a look.  Might be a really good deal, but I think he's leaving money on the table because anyone buying 3 cars and a ton of parts is going to want a sweet deal.  Sell them individually and he should be able to pocket more.   :alan2cents:

Stein

The deputy challenger is high impact go green, slant six, three speed manual. The SE I believe is a 383 two barrel. And the 71 is 318 auto. If I could get him down to about 6000 average plus with all the parts he has it would be worth it. Then I don't have the space to store them.  :thinking:

RUNCHARGER

In predict we'll see more of these ads in the future. Guys are getting older and realize they have more projects than ambition.
Sheldon

anlauto

If someone was creative, they could buy the package, sell off the cars and parts they don't need and maybe come away with a decent project for next to nothing  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Stein

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on December 11, 2017, 07:17:06 PM
In predict we'll see more of these ads in the future. Guys are getting older and realize they have more projects than ambition.

That's exactly why he is selling!

RUNCHARGER

Alan: I am pretty sure that will happen. A buyer will pick the best of it all and sell the rest. It will take awhile but he will come out in good shape if he is in an area where he can sell stuff locally. I would never try that where I live.
Sheldon

fc7cuda

Quote from: anlauto on December 11, 2017, 07:19:27 PM
If someone was creative, they could buy the package, sell off the cars and parts they don't need and maybe come away with a decent project for next to nothing  :dunno:

Big job to get it all home, sort and sell. You would really have to want/need the items or car you intend to keep.

CudaMoparRay

Another reason to move to a house that has a least a 3 car garage for me.

whitsend

When i click o the link, I see a Volkswagen Jetta?