Main Menu

73 Challenger Rallye Project in NC

Started by quapman, October 12, 2017, 05:29:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

quapman

Once again I find myself with too many cars and not enough time.

73 Challenger, A57 Rallye model, HB1 Blue with Blue interior. Original paint. 318/904, 8-3/4 rear, manual disk brakes. Matching # drivetrain.

Previous owner decided it was a good idea to take the car about 95% apart, but it's all there in boxes & baggies.

Car has a very solid foundation for a resto. Super solid frame rails...new roof & dutchman panel. Floors are good except driver's side front is crusty and trunk floor has been mostly cut out. New AMD panels for these areas are included.
Firewall will need some small rot repairs and cowl could be repaired or replaced. A good donor cowl is included. There are severl other small rot holes that will need attention, too.

Interior will need redone. Rear panels are flaky, but door panels aren't too bad. Seats are good, but will need recovered & tracks are solid. Console is iffy, but I can include a decent one. Dash pad is toast, rallye gauges are good.

Lots of pics here:  https://flic.kr/s/aHsm72K7Tn

I paid $6500 for it, would like to get as close to that as possible. Make me an offer, you never know.

Located in Asheboro, NC 27205.

quapman@aol.com

Thanks

Brads70

I bet if you threw in one of those ultra cool pistol grip shifters it would sell quick!  :D  :wave:

How have ya been!

RUNCHARGER

I think that's a decent deal, too far away for me.
Sheldon

quapman

Quote from: Brads70 on October 12, 2017, 05:35:07 PM
I bet if you threw in one of those ultra cool pistol grip shifters it would sell quick!  :D  :wave:

How have ya been!

I could do that! :)

I'm going to try to get pics of some of the parts that came off, and go with the car. Header panel, grille, gauges, etc.

I've been busy, Brad!