Previous topic Next topic

Plumcrazy72

1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

Chryco Psycho

Says it is a true 71 Cuda so not possible to be an AAR

anlauto

Actual AAR stripe  :) although in the "interior" picture, it has a 70 Cuda hockey stick stripe... :huh:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

CudaMoparRay

Very interesting car with huge rear tires

Plumcrazy72

i had just noticed antenna location, but good eyes on the different stripes, unless its a glare or something  :notsure:
1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

Brads70

I don't hate it....?  :lurking:

bcbassfishing

Pretty serious ride... not for me but looks built well.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: bcbassfishing on June 13, 2019, 01:22:51 PM
Pretty serious ride... not for me but looks built well.

Okay... If you say so...

Looks pretty confused to me...

402 pan on a "serious" blower motor?
Stock K member with no sway bar?
A pair of Edelbrock carbs?
Crager 5 Spokes.. 
Nice Zoomies...

bcbassfishing

Nothing real crazy of an engine or susp. set up but body and interior mods look done tastefully.  Your right on the pipes.. quick hit with the sawzall will take care of that one.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: bcbassfishing on June 13, 2019, 05:04:28 PM
Nothing real crazy of an engine or susp. set up but body and interior mods look done tastefully.  Your right on the pipes.. quick hit with the sawzall will take care of that one.

Not meaning to knock you, just poking fun at the car...
To me the whole point of a "ProStreet" car is showing off the engine & suspension... He didn't even show us the rear suspension & simply told us he has 31" tires... Well that tells us they are 31" tall but how wide?  12"? 15"? 18.5"?   
How about a shot of the back of the car showing us how much tire he has under there, the shots of the bottom of the engine & exhaust make it apparent his has access to a lift, show us the rear suspension...

Doesn't really matter clearly I'm not the buyer he's looking for.. But I've spent enough hours looking at serious "ProStreet" cars to know he isn't showing me what I'd want to see..

bcbassfishing

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on June 13, 2019, 06:24:54 PM
Quote from: bcbassfishing on June 13, 2019, 05:04:28 PM

Not meaning to knock you, just poking fun at the car...
To me the whole point of a "ProStreet" car is showing off the engine & suspension... He didn't even show us the rear suspension & simply told us he has 31" tires... Well that tells us they are 31" tall but how wide?  12"? 15"? 18.5"?   
How about a shot of the back of the car showing us how much tire he has under there, the shots of the bottom of the engine & exhaust make it apparent his has access to a lift, show us the rear suspension...

Doesn't really matter clearly I'm not the buyer he's looking for.. But I've spent enough hours looking at serious "ProStreet" cars to know he isn't showing me what I'd want to see..

Isn't my brand of beer either but (should have clarified a little) outside apperances and interior  look kinda cool. 

CudaMoparRay

This seems to be the one before adding strips and other things

CudaMoparRay

One more picture

RUNCHARGER

Not my deal for sure.
Sheldon