Main Menu

Real R-code HemiCuda for only $97.5K!

Started by RzeroB, January 30, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

If you stripped off that purple paint and didn't find any major issues, you could buy it for $95K, re-restore it to it's original configuration for $50K+/- and still come out "okay" around $145K...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

fc7cuda

Quote from: anlauto on February 03, 2018, 07:32:46 PM
If you stripped off that purple paint and didn't find any major issues, you could buy it for $95K, re-restore it to it's original configuration for $50K+/- and still come out "okay" around $145K...

Are you thinking about it?   :huh:

anlauto

Quote from: fc7cuda on February 04, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

Sure, can you lend me $145K....I'm a little short...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

303 Mopar

Quote from: anlauto on February 04, 2018, 07:25:55 AM

I have $5k so I only need $140k.   :rofl: :haha:

kathyscuda

not for me.
im stuck on broke ass mountain.

fc7cuda

Quote from: anlauto on February 04, 2018, 07:25:55 AM

That makes two of us.  :crying:

group buy???  :veryexcited:

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha: I have learned that I would also make a paper copy of that photo of the original tag and not just keep it in an electronic device! I don't know if I could own a Hemi car that had good paint but in the wrong colour. It would bug me too I think and I'd have to change it.
Sheldon

RzeroB

Going ... going ... GONE!! Somebody got themselves a new HemiCuda.  :banana:  Okay, so who was it?? You??
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)