Main Menu

Sick Fish is on the market

Started by ledphoot, September 28, 2019, 11:36:42 AM

Previous topic Next topic

gzig5

Kevin Hart should buy that one.  It has a full roll cage and five point harness.  Girl is still going to have to sit on the speakers  in the back.....

ragtopdodge

The Rides Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re51tYgvmQo

said it was a 318 car.  Note when they remove the FLAT hood around 3:45, 8:08, and 8:26

ledphoot

They did a lot of work to that car. I dig it. I can't afford it. But I do like it.

ClarkWGrizwald

Originally the engine had a supercharger. They were making custom pulleys as it sat on the engine stand yet in the end, it wasn't in the car. In guess not enough space.
That's one of my all time favorite cudas

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

anlauto

Quote from: gzig5 on September 28, 2019, 11:41:55 AM
Kevin Hart should buy that one.  It has a full roll cage and five point harness.  Girl is still going to have to sit on the speakers  in the back.....
Kevin's buddy should buy it for him to replace the car that was wrecked and likely not covered by insurance... :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

That is a beautiful build , other than adding a true high back seat it is well done  :twothumbsup:
I used to have the build book & the Tee shirt too

ledphoot

I'd change those wheels out. Maybe with something black to contrast the silver a bit.

RUNCHARGER

The outside is quite nice. I hate everything about the interior but that's what makes the world go around.
Sheldon

gzig5

Quote from: ledphoot on September 29, 2019, 08:32:01 AM
I'd change those wheels out. Maybe with something black to contrast the silver a bit.

I'm not a fan of the 22" wheels wrapped in rubber bands on the back.  Needs more sidewall.  But, to each their own.