Main Menu

I got the fever…

Started by IMNCARN82, January 31, 2023, 11:48:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

IMNCARN82

Been toying with the idea of another project. Looking for a round tail light cuda or 70 challenger. Gets in your blood I guess. Would go to a good home. Anything from a good driver to a total basket case. I'm open.  It's for the family. Kids gonna need a ride... groceries.  U know...😳
round tail lights forever !!

moparcar

Hey Robert, I sent you a PM.

Wes
Erie, CO

Brads70

I hope you find something, I always enjoy your builds!  :veryexcited: :perfect10:

7E-Bodies

Price range? Rarity desires?
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

kathyscuda

theres a nice red 74 cuda on marketplace boston for 30k.
been on there a while

anlauto

Always loved those red AAR stripes on the matte black :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

IMNCARN82

Hey u guys. Hi Brad!!    Hope you've all been well.  Been struggling myself. But whatevs.  Yea lookin for something under 30K.  Decent driver would be nice.  Would love another round tail light or 70 B body satellite for a GTX clone.  But the girl likes the challengers. Still negotiating. Eh. I'm secretly lookin for another TSI conquest on the side. Ha.

adm413

Quote from: kathyscuda on February 03, 2023, 11:03:47 AM
theres a nice red 74 cuda on marketplace boston for 30k.
been on there a while
I looked at that red cuda a while back at a swap meet. In my opinion it needs a roof skin. That vinyl top is hiding a lot of rust. I believe it sold for low twenties in the fairly recent past.

IMNCARN82

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

IMNCARN82

Didn't see the 44K.  Butt that's too much.  I know prices are up,guess that's why I'm thinking project over driver these days.  Seems like they are all done or total basket cases. 

anlauto

I found that number on their website, not eBay...Even in the few years since you built your last car, prices have skyrocketed on not only cars, but parts too... :console:

JonH

moparcar

Hey Robert. I sent you a PM regarding my project we discussed that I will be selling. I don't have your email and it looks like you haven't been on the site in awhile.

cuda hunter

@moparcar   It may help to get his attention by calling him out      @IMNCARN82
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee