Main Menu

***SOLD*** 1970 U Code Challenger...

Started by anlauto, January 27, 2017, 05:28:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

A buddy asked me to list his 1970 U code 440 Auto Challenger R/T for sale here.....
To save on typing I'll just post this link to a great description and pictures of the car.
http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1970-dodge-challenger-2/

Asking price is $90K CDN

For his info just shoot me a PM
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

Good eye Roadman!!!   ;) 

Man, that thing looks like it was just restored last month!  The attention to detail is fantastic.  Whole lot of muscle for about $68k american!  And you get one of the coolest options ever.  Painted Roof!!!!   :inlove:

ec_co

love the nod to Alan too  :bigthumb:  that thing is fricken gorgeous  :perfect10:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

anlauto

Listed here too: http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/FORSALE-1970-CHALLENGER.html

Plum Crazy Purple on white vinyl with white longitudinal pinstriping.
Ordered new at Courtesy Dodge in Raleigh, North Carolina.
R/T package car with 440 4BBL engine and Torqueflite automatic. Very rare EW1 white painted roof option, not a vinyl roof. Fully documented including the factory build sheet, ownership records back to new in the state of North Carolina and photo diary of the car pre-restoration, during restoration and at its completion. No details overlooked. Only test mileage since restoration to ensure the car both functions as well as it appears. A high quality beautifully detailed and restored example of a rare and unique Challenger. Featured in December 2012 Mopar Collector magazine. Believed to be the only Challenger R/T with this option combination: Rallye instrument cluster group, A727 Torqueflite auto, 440 4BBL engine, ?Plum Crazy? high impact colour, AM radio, ?V02? two tone with white painted roof, longitudinal stripe in white. Asking $90,000.00 CDN
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Brads70

Nice job Alan ! Was the paint on the roof semi gloss? Flat?

anlauto

The paint on the roof is gloss white just as if it was a white car. Pretty rare option. :alan2cents:

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on January 28, 2017, 07:28:58 AM
The paint on the roof is gloss white just as if it was a white car. Pretty rare option. :alan2cents:

Thanks! I bought the vinyl trim to maybe paint my roof one day. But I'm undecided.....

anlauto

Member @Promo Pink has sold this unique Purple/white Challenger, you can look for it in the Delaware area very soon.

Maybe you can take a guess as to what his next extremely cool Challenger project might be based off of his screen name ? :thinking:

Congratulations on the sale :drinkingbud:

Cuda Cody

:congrats:  Whoever bought that car is going to be VERY happy!   :1place:

So we all know FM3 cars are super rare.  Are you telling us you he has a real deal FM3 Promo E-Body?   :popcorn:  Oh boy, this is about to get fun!   Lets hear a little about it @Promo Pink    :please:

Quote from: anlauto on March 19, 2017, 05:36:16 PM
Member @Promo Pink has sold this unique Purple/white Challenger, you can look for it in the Delaware area very soon.

Maybe you can take a guess as to what his next extremely cool Challenger project might be based off of his screen name ? :thinking:

Congratulations on the sale :drinkingbud: