Main Menu

SOLD: 1974 Cuda

Started by b5cuda, October 24, 2017, 06:25:45 AM

Previous topic Next topic

b5cuda

1974 cuda (BS code). Too many projects, so selling this nicely optioned PS, PB, A/C, AM/FM, original F8 green with white top and stripe, black and white interior. Has the complete 3 speaker AC dash, rally cluster, original radio, numbers matching short block (318) and auto trans, factory front and rear swaybars. Full set of seats with brackets, radiator, gas tank, interior panels, misc parts. Frame rails and floors are solid, but needs usual sheet metal work including trunk floor (rusted) and several small rust holes in roof from the vinyl top. Quarters had amateur repair and should be redone. Clear Kansas title, car is located in NE Kansas, $5200.     

anlauto

That would be a nice car restored back to original...too bad it's not a 360 4spd :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Welcome @b5cuda   :welcome:  Good luck with the sell.   :twothumbsup:

GY3R/T

Last year of the " Cuda ".    And a very short year iirc. It's a BS car +++ :woohoo:. Seems you have a good amount of parts to go with ++. :bradsthumb: Rally dash , AM/FM , F8 Green , White Top , White stripe , black and White Int ++++ This is what makes F8  Beautiful !! :wowzers: Hope The Fender Tag is still there. Very reasonable at 5200.00

6bblgt

cool project, dark green & lots of white!  ..... but :stop: last year for EF8 was 1970

check the fender tag - NEW for '74 "KG8" - deep Sherwood metallic

b5cuda

Thanks for the warm welcome!  I'm blessed to have two e-body projects, a '73 base model and the '74 Cuda.  Both need similar amounts of work but I can only finish one.  Since my goal is a resto-mod, I'd rather modify the base model instead of the '74.  Willing to take a little less if it's going to a good home, but if no takers I will keep it.

Roadman

@b5cuda   :welcome:    Very nice project @ great price.  :banana: 

RUNCHARGER

Good project, decent price I think.
Sheldon

BFM_Cuda

Nice project! Do you have the fender tag and picture of the engine bay? 

b5cuda

As requested

b5cuda

Still available - $4,900 to a good home. 

b5cuda

anlauto

Looks like someone got a decent project...nice entry level price  :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Yes: Buyer and seller should both be happy.
Sheldon

b5cuda

We are!  Thanks.  Now I can focus on finishing the '73 that I kept.