Main Menu

SOLD: project '71 Challenger 383 auto

Started by ec_co, October 15, 2017, 06:48:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

most of you have probably already seen it. https://forum.e-bodies.org/whats-it-worth/15/wiw-71-challenger-n-code-ga4/3772/

more pics and video added. $14k to members. located in Denver/Colorado. viewing can certainly be arranged. matching #s 383, 727 auto is not matching. engine/trans/8.75 rear all rebuilt. car was a solid Colorado car to start with and was media blasted prior to painting in it's original GA4 which shows in the pics and better in the videos. this project has been sitting for 10 years and the owner (not me, I am facilitating) won't be finishing it, he just wants it gone so he can move on. he has @ $30k+ into the it including original cost. body/paint is done, however .... as you will see in the video the upper corner of the hood is starting to show a couple bubbles and the trunk lid got dinged. the owner was told it is an SE (the tag is not coded for A78, so it is just a standard insurance cheater Challenger), hence the SE rear window and other SE parts. the other parts shown go with the sale (original TA Spoiler, duplicate seats, double consoles, etc).

720-592-8740 - Cole

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

ec_co

:drinkingbud:

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

ec_co

ec_co

SOLD! to a new Colorado owner that hopes to have it ready and on the road by spring. I've given him directions here, so hopefully he will join in and get some help to get 'er finished. can't wait to see it on the road, GA4 is such a great color and it will really show well in the Colorado sun

:stayinlane:

303 Mopar

Quote from: ec_co on November 05, 2017, 08:51:50 PM
SOLD! to a new Colorado owner that hopes to have it ready and on the road by spring. I've given him directions here, so hopefully he will join in and get some help to get 'er finished. can't wait to see it on the road, GA4 is such a great color and it will really show well in the Colorado sun

It will be great to have another e-body cruising around in Colorado!

Chryco Psycho

Cuda Cody

fc7cuda

That car was priced right, not surprised it didn't last long.  Congratulations to the new owner.  :1place:

RUNCHARGER

Good car, priced right. No surprise it sold right away.
Sheldon

the owl

Hey guys, I'm the new owner of this thing. I come from a GM/pro-touring/heavily modified background so you will have to forgive my ignorance when it comes to finding the correct parts/etc. Excited for the new project though!

ec_co

glad you made it over! while we certainly love our mopars here, we are all car guys and love many makes and models. besides, I think the folks here would get a kick out of seeing 'the beast'. you'll find a lot of helpful folks here

:banana:

Roadman

Welcome aboard @the owl     :welcome:   You will get all the help you need right here. Congrats on your new car.     :banana:

anlauto

What's your plan for the Challenger ? Restomod as well ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

the owl

I don't think I'll resto mod this one. It's already on track to being pretty original. I might update wheels/tires/suspension and add disc brakes but nothing that can't be un-done easily... at least that is the plan at the time being.

Here are some quick shots of the camaro for kicks.

RzeroB

A lot of insulated piping and stuff under that hood ... what are we looking at in there??
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)