Think it's worth it?

Started by Rev-It-Up, February 28, 2017, 01:16:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

Roadman

Nice.   :bradsthumb:  Price seems reasonable.   :alan2cents:

turbostang7

Looks like a nice car that is reasonably priced to me!

anlauto

I think it's worth every bit of $25K  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

I wonder why he is advertizing that he has slow children  :thinking:
Looks good but pictures always hide more than they show , i would rather see the trunk floor than the trunk mat !

Rev-It-Up

:iagree:

Today is our anniversary, so I asked my husband if he wanted to buy me a present...he didn't go for it.  :crying:
Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

As you very well know, you can not build that car for anywhere near that!  Very fairly priced.  I kinda feel like I'm looking at a car for my brother or sister anytime a member on here asks about an E-Body.  So I will tell you exactly what I would tell a family member.

~ Overspray under the rear wing and on the Fuel vent tube (behind the filler tube).  Just be aware of it.
~ It wouldn't take much to add the blackout behind the grille and it would help the look from the front by not being able to see white behind the grille.
~ Trunk Lip in the underside looks like it might be showing rust.  Might be good to ask for close up photos of that area plus of the trunk floor pan.
~ Dash pad looks a little puffy.  Might be a cap over a cracked dash? :dunno:

Would be nice to put a magnet on the lower quarters to make sure they are not rusted out.  Maybe ask for a photo of the under side too.  But overall a very nice looking Challenger.  LOVE those stripes!  And I see a fender tag there too!!!!!  Engine sounds good.  Idling nice, but make sure to take a test drive.  :alan2cents:

Chryco Psycho

I would be tempted to paint the whole front grille blacck for more of a 70 look & it would match the rear .
My condolences on the anniversary present but congrats on the anniversary  :woohoo:

Spikedog08

Wha do you mean he wouldn't go for it?  I thought he loved you?   :huh:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: Spikedog08 on February 28, 2017, 09:18:11 PM
Wha do you mean he wouldn't go for it?  I thought he loved you?   :huh:

Yeah...I used that line too...still didn't work.  :rofl:
Rev-It-Up

ChallengerHK

I can't see for sure, but it looks like the lower grille moulding is missing.

Chryco Psycho

Sooo .... do you think you can get it anyway ?  :please:

erik70rt

Looks like a good deal.  Offer up 22K and see what he says!
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Rev-It-Up

I wish I could. You know that feeling in the pit of your stomach you have when you see a car and you just know that you and that car could have a serious long-term relationship? I had that feeling as soon as I saw and heard that car. Unfortunately, the Pixie is taking over our lives, excess funds and garage space right now.  As Heather told me yesterday..."What are you doing looking at cars right now!?! Don't you know that's like going to look at puppies!"  :haha:
Rev-It-Up

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]