Main Menu

This might be a good deal for someone

Started by EDL94, January 08, 2024, 06:36:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mr Cuda

I see alot of red interior.  Should be front disc.
 Go go go!!

anlauto

That should sell tens times over for that price... :alan2cents:  Wish I was closer :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mr Cuda

@anlauto  I'm close,  you want it?
Shipping will kill you.
 I see alot of time and money  in that.

RUNCHARGER

Looks to be pretty good for the price. Glad I'm not home or I'd probably drag it home.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: Mr Cuda on January 08, 2024, 07:08:57 PM@anlauto  I'm close,  you want it?
Shipping will kill you.
 I see alot of time and money  in that.

Shipping would be killer... :headbang:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

CHL2T

Literally 5-10 minutes away from me. My wife would KILL me if I brought it home :o

cudamadd

Yes it does look good nice little ebody to start with hope some will save it  :australia:

Mr Cuda

Went to craigslist to get a picture for posterity,  and the post was deleted while I was looking.
 It must have sold.

RUNCHARGER

No surprise, it's gone. Very few project cars I consider these days but I would have nailed that one.
Sheldon

71chally

cuda hunter

Dang it. 

A red interior?
What color was the exterior?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

71chally

Mr Cuda

Red interior dyed black.
Tried to get a picture, as stated.
 High option car,rallye dash, rim blow,  red center,  red dash frame,  door panels.  Black seats,  no other interior.
 It was going to be a big project.