Main Menu

1972 Dodge Challenger RT Tribute

Started by MasonDaniel7, August 17, 2019, 12:14:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

Rocker panels look to be loaded with filler!  :lookatthat: would need a personal look and a magnet.  :alan2cents:

Dakota

Just looking to learn here - what are you seeing that raises the concern about the possibility of excess body filler? ?   I see a little waviness in the shadows on the rockers, but I could easily be convinced that's just unevenness on the ground too. 

RUNCHARGER

That's a "don't even bother to look at it" car. There is a shot upwards of the rocker that shows covered over rust by bumpy bondo, Door gaps are not even close to being even, Both bumpers fit horribly, rear valance gap is terrible, some weird vinyl top has been installed and has lumps underneath it, bottoms of fenders don't match countour or the doors and plastic rockers. To be honest though I didn't even look closely at it.
Only buy this car if you're excessively rich and are looking for a winter beater that will come apart when it gets wet.
Sheldon

dave73

RUNCHARGER

Sorry: It's bad, I just would hate to see someone spend their hard earned $$$ on a car like that and be extremely disappointed and loose a ton of money trying to fix it.
Sheldon

dave73

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on August 18, 2019, 06:31:29 PM
Sorry: It's bad, I just would hate to see someone spend their hard earned $$$ on a car like that and be extremely disappointed and loose a ton of money trying to fix it.

Oh I believe you, I guess I just didn't see it? What makes you think there is rust and bondo all over? Panels look wavy?