Main Menu

Twin Turbo Stealth, sell or trade towards 70-71 Challenger project

Started by RUNCHARGER, November 18, 2017, 06:26:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

I have to move on from this car as it isn't my deal. 1994 Stealth R/T Twin Turbo AWD. This is a desert car and has never had rust or body damage. fresh professional paint this spring and the engine has been rebuilt as well. New leather seat upholstery, fuel pump and battery as well in 2017. I need this one gone so I can start on another 70-71 Challenger or 71 B-body so I would trade for one of those (up, down, even but fair) or sell outright for $10kUS or $12kCDN. Car is in Chilliwack B.C. and it won't fit in the UPS van so must be picked up here. No kiddie mods ever so it's totally stock with 320HP and Six speed. PM me here, Thanks for the ad!
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

69bronzeT5

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on November 18, 2017, 06:26:18 PM
I have to move on from this car as it isn't my deal. 1994 Stealth R/T Twin Turbo AWD. This is a desert car and has never had rust or body damage. fresh professional paint this spring and the engine has been rebuilt as well. New leather seat upholstery, fuel pump and battery as well in 2017. I need this one gone so I can start on another 70-71 Challenger or 71 B-body so I would trade for one of those (up, down, even but fair) or sell outright for $10kUS or $12kCDN. Car is in Chilliwack B.C. and it won't fit in the UPS van so must be picked up here. No kiddie mods ever so it's totally stock with 320HP and Six speed. PM me here, Thanks for the ad!

Just a thought Sheldon......the friend of mine that owns that '71 Charger R/T said he'd be open to interesting Mopar trades plus cash. Maybe it's worth asking?  :cheers:

Associate Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

RUNCHARGER

Well: It's worth a try! I'll try to call on the weekend, It would be nice to make a deal on that one, it's definitely what I'm looking for.
Sheldon

69bronzeT5

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on November 20, 2017, 06:31:03 PM
Well: It's worth a try! I'll try to call on the weekend, It would be nice to make a deal on that one, it's definitely what I'm looking for.

Let me know how it goes!  :cheers:

Associate Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/