Main Menu

WANTED: 1970 barracuda with M46 option

Started by cuda hunter, February 01, 2017, 08:56:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

I was told it was pending.  And he wouldn't give me any info about the car.

@dino6923  could you please ask your friend if I could get some pictures of the car for reference.
                   Fender tag
                   Door tag
                   Vin tag
                   Build sheet
                   Pictures of the black out areas, grill and area where the scoops go. 
  Pretty Please!!!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

dino6923

cuda hunter

SWEET !!!  I hope he hooks up the info!  Much appreciate the try !!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Other then the purple one floating around, maybe a red one as well.....Are we ever going to see a CORRECTLY restored M46 Barracuda ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

The fc7 one was restored by mopar al.  That car had zero rust with very little to no repairs needed in the restoration. An Arizona car as I recall.

The Fe5 car, I believe is an original paint car, the same fella that owns that one owns an Ff4 car that is also original paint.
I have not seen these personally but I believe that is the case. 

I will do one if I can find one that doesn't require metal work like the three I have.  I can't loose my ass on restoring one just because I really like the cars.  If I was to do one I would do the Ev2 N code manual that I have as it makes the most sense.  But, it needs 8K worth of metal just to start it.  So, no.

find me a restorable one and I will consider it.  The stripe kit is out there somewhere.  I might even do a blue stripe if I find the right color one.

If a vert landed in my lap, well then that's a different story.

Brads70

I assume you have included Gordon's car in there somewhere? Not sure if he even still has it? He still posts a lot on facebook but never see a picture of the car?  Last I saw, it sure was cut up quite a bit before he was moving or something?

dodj

Quote from: Brads70 on February 28, 2020, 05:10:11 AM
I assume you have included Gordon's car in there somewhere? Not sure if he even still has it? He still posts a lot on facebook but never see a picture of the car?  Last I saw, it sure was cut up quite a bit before he was moving or something?
Ya, last I saw it had a lot of metal removed, roof included, and it was still sitting on it's wheels in a dirt/gravel floor garage. Probably have to put it on a rack to straighten it out again?  :dunno:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

cuda hunter

Gordon's was bh23gob113378

As I understand he sold it to a flipper company.  They sold it as a project.
I did try to purchase it but the money just wasn't right from either of them.
Gordon wanted 10K for what was there and the dealer was something like that also.  And it sold twice.  I lost track of it as we all know dealers don't let you know who the last person was to purchase.

kinda like that orange one on facebook.  Not a 10K car from what I could see.  but I don't know any details.

dino6923

my friend got the car last night i  will  send him your number complete car no motor or trans  318 rally dash ek2  may have its buildsheet he will be looking for it.  scoops still attached to car and in perfect condition    anyone  looking for a set?

JS29

cuda hunter

I'm in for sure.
Well depending upon price of course.

krazy931

So I'm pretty sure @cuda hunter was the one that "hunted" me down I guess you could say [emoji23] as I do own a EV2 M46 Barracuda and I know there is still a bunch of people who don't always keep up on facebook Instagram here's a really bad side shot of it after just finishing up replacing the rotted out floor and crossmember

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

krazy931

Also not for sale but you guys seem interested in here and I didnt know where else I should post [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JS29

:welcome: @krazy931 Your car looks like it id an LA build,By the position of the door decal.  :alan2cents:

6bblgt

is this one on the "list" or is it an additional M46 car?