Model year: 1970
Body model: Hardtop
Price: €15,000
Keywords: Project
Notification submitted: 9 October 2023
Seller details
Nickname: Raggy
Phone: 0408403972
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

"Raggy" claims that the fender tag and BROADCAST SHEET are available.

I have yet to find a good picture of a single M46 Broadcast sheet. 

I'm not familiar with translator's on the phone. 
Will have to look into that and try to do a call.?
Or I will try to email. 

I've not found an email yet.

@callaway  Any chance that you could get email pictures of the broadcast sheet and the fender tag? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

callaway

Quote from: cuda hunter on January 16, 2024, 09:29:51 PMSweet!
Thanks for posting this @callaway
First things first, How do I translate all this?
I only see one picture.
How do I pull more information about this car from this ad or the seller?

I do think 16K is a Looong stretch, but,  I am unfamiliar with the market values in Finland. 

Matter of a fact, the only thing I know about Finland, is the memories of a wonderful exchange student I Knew back in the day, Tarja .  Ahh, the memories....

I messaged you. Will try to contact him tomorrow and get some more info four the list.

About the prices. They are pretty rare here. Sweden and Finland has the majority of E-bodies in Europe I think. But the 15k euro price is standard here for a project. You have to think, that lets say from the port in Miami to Estonia (where I live) the transport is 2000usd. Then the customs and taxes 10% and then 20% vat. Then the registration. So for a 10k car. Transport in America, contact person fee, shipping, taxes. The 10k car is in Estonia for 17-18k.

In Estonia we have only 3 E-body Cudas/Barracudas :D
Estonia, Europe

Still searching for my first Barracuda/Cuda. Let me know if you have something

198D13

Quote from: cuda hunter on January 16, 2024, 09:37:56 PM"Raggy" claims that the fender tag and BROADCAST SHEET are available.

I have yet to find a good picture of a single M46 Broadcast sheet. 

I'm not familiar with translator's on the phone. 
Will have to look into that and try to do a call.?
Or I will try to email. 

As you can see, everyone in civilized Europe speaks English.  Can't say that for the CCCP though. but they don't consider themselves to be Europe.
I've not found an email yet.

@callaway  Any chance that you could get email pictures of the broadcast sheet and the fender tag?