Main Menu

Wanted 1971 'Cuda 340 or 383 4-speed shaker

Started by airgrabber, April 09, 2017, 05:57:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

airgrabber

Wanted 1971 'Cuda 340 or 383 4-speed shaker. Looking for a turn key car in excellent condition. Thank you.
airgrabber1970@aol.com

Cuda Cody

I think @Shoooter knows where there is a 1971 340 Shaker project that can be purchased, but it's not cheap.  The 2 Shaker cars that @anlauto has for sale are both done and high level restorations, but they are both 1970's. 

And I have to say  :welcome: to you!  Thanks for making your first post @airgrabber

anlauto

I was on the phone Friday with the owner of  71 FJ6 340 4speed Cuda that needed work......He said he was offered $65k by some guy wanting it....when he refused, the guy up'd his offer to $75K :crazytalk:...this was for a driver needing work. :takemymoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

:unbelievable:  WHAT?  Seriously?  That's crazy money for a project.  That really makes your done shaker cars look like a good value.

Quote from: anlauto on April 09, 2017, 07:12:26 PM
I was on the phone Friday with the owner of  71 FJ6 340 4speed Cuda that needed work......He said he was offered $65k by some guy wanting it....when he refused, the guy up'd his offer to $75K :crazytalk:...this was for a driver needing work. :takemymoney:

anlauto

We talked quite a while...He was really on the fence about selling it for what he thought was a stupid "offer you can't refuse". Said he owned the car since the 90's and it didn't owe him anything.....Is actually considering restoring it instead of taking the fast cash... :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Shoooter

I believe he still has that 71 cuda shaker but he was around 40k . It was a orange 340 4 spd shaker numbers matching with build sheet and tags.