Main Menu

Wanted: 70-71 challenger body or roller

Started by Jdogwaldo, October 25, 2019, 09:21:50 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jdogwaldo

I'm working pipeline now so I'm making the money to start my project finally. I had a 1971 slant six gold and black, fully running  that I bought and sold for around 12k. This time I'm looking for the same but a roller or close to it. Fender tag and all that doesn't matter as I'm not looking to restore to the original condition. I plan on dropping some modern parts in this one. The more interior it has already the better. I live near Dallas Texas.

JS29

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @Jdogwaldo   :welcome:  Good luck with your search.  I hope you find a good one.  :fingerscrossed:

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Marty

fc7cuda

Quote from: viperakron on November 06, 2019, 09:33:21 AM
https://www.forebodiesonly.com/forum/threads/1971-challenger-project.19594/

I think you should jump all over this one, unless it's out of your $$ range.  I have a 71 body only, missing most of the interior, front and rear glass, grille/tail lights, wiring, etc. and it would still be $5K firm.  The Tulsa car is a far better deal.  :alan2cents:

cuda hunter

That ones been for sale for a loooong time.