Main Menu

Wanted 72 V21 w/ M51 code

Started by cuda hunter, February 07, 2017, 08:46:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

So I don't have much info or records on these cars.  But I do have a few pictures of V21 options and M51 options on separate cars.
M51 is the sunroof option.

this is a V21

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

My first cuda. 

Didn't have a fender tag.

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

neils broadcast sheet for a sunroof car.

cuda hunter

Cuda Cody

E-Bodies have the BEST stripe combinations.  And the best value is in the 72 to 74 cars.  I'm digging that stripe a lot!!!!!   :ohyeah:

Brads70

I really like that Winchester grey one!  :clapping:

anlauto

That Basin Street blue one drives me nuts every time.  :drooling: My first Cuda was a 72 and I still have a soft spot for them.
I stumbled across a brown one with the V21 right here in Georgetown.  :rubeyes: It was at the shop that installs and balances all my tires.....so I popped the hood and sure enough...V21 on the tag...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Have any of you seen a v21 with M51? 

I have not seen one, but I know there has to be some.

anlauto

Quote from: cuda hunter on February 08, 2017, 05:06:11 AM
Have any of you seen a v21 with M51? 

I have not seen one, but I know there has to be some.

Isn't the gold one coded for both even know the V21 is now white ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Which gold one?  Where? 

figures it's gold.  I have  an issue with buying gold cars.  Seems they like me.