Main Menu

WANTED E Body Resto Mod

Started by viperakron, January 16, 2021, 10:30:01 AM

Previous topic Next topic

viperakron

Looking for an E Body with Gen III power and suspension upgrades.  Good cruiser, not a BJ show car.  I like stock appearing exterior and interior, upgraded suspension and steering.  Also consider running, driving projects.

Priced reasonably
Paul
330 six four four 4459

Chryco Psycho

anlauto

Hopefully you can find one that you like, when buying a modified car, some people put too much "personal taste" into them, and they're not always pleasing to the eye. Building one is another option for sure, but it will always cost ore to build one then to but one already finished :alan2cents: Good luck with your search :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

viperakron

I'm too old to wait for a multi year build.  Looking for one ready to go at the right price.

anlauto

Quote from: viperakron on January 16, 2021, 05:36:00 PM
I'm too old to wait for a multi year build.  Looking for one ready to go at the right price.

I'm building one right now for a customer, exactly as you describe, stock appearing on the outside, 392/5 speed, altercation front and rear suspension, 17" rally wheels, AC, etc.... Start to finish I'm looking at 7-8 months and about $150K  (including the price of the car) CDN funds...

Follow along.... https://forum.e-bodies.org/your-restoration-project-roseville-moparts/10/a-g-a-r-this-just-in-blasted/19258/ 
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

....much cheaper to buy a finished one :alan2cents: