Main Menu

Wanted: special color combi E-body

Started by Culvers, February 08, 2018, 04:48:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Culvers

because I had no success with my search (black 70 Challenger with red interior) I have to expand it a bit:

I am looking for a 1970 Dodge Challenger in FJ6 with white interior. I know there is one with a yellow side stripe and white vinyl top, 383.
Or EK2, FC7 or TX9, always with white interior. It does not matter which engine or transmission. Should/must have a N96 shaker and no vinyl top (except possibly a white one).

Also a 1971 Plymouth Cuda in GY3, FC7, FJ6 or TX9 would be nice. And again I prefer white interior (except possibly on GY3). Only with N96 shaker (I don't like the normal sport hood on Cudas) and should have billboards. No vinyl top would be nice (except possibly a white one). It does not matter which engine or transmission.

No convertibles or resto objects.

culvers@hotmail.de

Pentastarnut

with the correct budget you should be able to score what you need ;) good luck and post pics when you find it  8)

Culvers

Quote from: Culvers on February 08, 2018, 04:48:33 AM
I am looking for a 1970 Dodge Challenger in FJ6 with white interior. I know there is one with a yellow side stripe and white vinyl top, 383.

Who knows this car or the owner?

Culvers

It's harder than I thought to find a matching car, so I have to expand my search a little bit...

I think I could also live with black interior. But then there should be a white stripe or billboard or maybe a white vinyl top. I need a color contrast.

Btw: triple black looks also great  ;)

Enough budget is available 8)

nsmall

Well that makes it easier.  There has to be one out there for you, especially if you have money.  Happy hunting.

Culvers

Quote from: nsmall on May 18, 2018, 06:32:15 PM
Sorry, I dont know reds paint code, but it is a 71

https://forum.e-bodies.org/e-body-stuff-found-on-ebay-craigslist-or-anywhere-else/20/1971-340-billboard-shaker-rubber-bumper-cuda-in-a-great-color/6826/;topicseen
I already seen this Cuda. Not bad, nice options but wrong color. I owned a red (FE5) Challenger for several years, so I'm looking for different colors.