Main Menu

WTB or Trade . . . . 1970 Six Pack Carb

Started by BigSig 6 Barrel, August 05, 2019, 08:18:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

BigSig 6 Barrel

I'm looking for a center carb for a "Non Calif." 4 speed Challenger.  Holley number:  4375

I have several other carbs i'd trade for the correct Hamtramck built 6 pack center carb

1.  4376 ... Non Calif. ... Center ... Auto
2.  4365 ... Calif. ... Rear ... Auto
3.  4791 or 4792 ... 340 TA/AAR ... center carb
4.  4398 ... Unknown . . .  Might be a 1969 4393, but can't make out the numbers clearly.

Thanks for any help!

~ A Wise Man Knows He Isn't

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @BigSig 6 Barrel    :welcome:  I might have that carb, but have to double check when I'm in the shop next.  Do you want a restored carb or looking for an original non restored?

BigSig 6 Barrel

Thanks for your kind welcome CudaCody
The first posts are always kind of intimidating to make

As for the carb, "un"restored would be my preference, but will not turn down a restored one if that's what you've got.

Thanks, and let me know what you find..

Cuda Cody

@BigSig 6 Barrel  I have 2 set of 440+6 carbs with 4375 in them.  1 set is completely resotred by Scott Smith at Harms and the other set needs to be restored.  I already promised @cuda hunter  he could buy a set if he wants them so I'll let you know what's available after I talk to him.

cuda hunter

I will give you a call this evening after work and I will make a decision.

And a big welcome @BigSig 6 barrel. You found the best forum on the web.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

BigSig 6 Barrel

. . . and so what did you two decide    :dunno:

No rush Cody , but if you'd send me a PM about whats still available . . . whenever you've settled up with Hunter.

Thanks, Dave