Main Menu

2018 Barracuda

Started by Roadman, September 14, 2017, 01:08:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

Well, don't know how true this is. Muscle Horsepower just posted it on FB.  Looks like a Camaro from the back.    :notsure:       :rebelflag"        http://strefiebon.pw/2017/09/14/2018-dodge-barracuda-design-release-date/

anlauto

I'll believe it when I see it.... :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cudajason

Quote from: Roadman on September 14, 2017, 01:08:17 PM
        Well, don't know how true this is. Muscle Horsepower just posted it on FB.  Looks like a Camaro from the back.    :notsure:       :rebelflag"        http://strefiebon.pw/2017/09/14/2018-dodge-barracuda-design-release-date/

Who in the hell wrote that drivel....I got through two paragraphs and had enough. 

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

CudaMoparRay

JS29

I feel so violated!!!     :'(

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

dodj

Quote from: HP_Cuda on September 14, 2017, 01:34:43 PM

Pure click-bait
:haha:
LOL 'click bait'  never heard that before,....but very applicable.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

tman

Photoshop'd Camaro fer sure. 

Cudajason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha: Could do a Hemi swap on the Camaro.
Sheldon

6bblgt

you drive it in reverse to plow snow!

303 Mopar

Quote from: anlauto on September 14, 2017, 01:12:42 PM
I'll believe it when I see it.... :dunno:

Rumors about a new Cuda have been around for years, I don't see it ever happening.   :thumbdown:

MEK-Dangerous

These rumors of a Cuda coming have been around for a few years now. You can buy after-market parts to make a modern Challenger look like a Cuda, but we know that doesn't cut it.

I hear maybe 2019 we'll get a re-fresh of the Challenger, so maybe then they might branch off a Cuda? I just have trouble wrapping my head about a Dodge Cuda though.    ::)

CudaMoparRay

What they should do but not holding my breath is make an exact as possible copy of our e-body 'Cuda with the only differences being safety devices (crumple zones, air bags, etc.) and modern aluminum engines (that look like old school) under the hood. With also modern wheels, tires, instruments hidden behind old school look. In other words all the modern technology but hidden cleverly behind the original looking pieces so you could barely tell it was not 1971 again in 2018.

Roadman

More ' CLICK BAIT "    :rofl:    Like the look of this one though.   :rebelflag"         http://stillhunting.info/2017/09/25/2019-dodge-barracuda-review-price/