Main Menu

The Black Ghost Hemi Challenger (VIDEO)- Historic Vehicle Association

Started by Cuda Cody, December 17, 2020, 08:33:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

This is well worth the time to watch.  @GQ234   Thank you for sharing this story about your dad and all the history.  I've watch it twice now.

Brads70

HA I was just going to post this too! Great story/family and car!  :inlove:

Chryco Psycho

What an Awesome Car & Story Thanks for sharing GQ234
My condolences as well  :andyangel:
As I have said at Carlisle it is the cars & stories that bring us together but it is the people that are important !

one bad fish

Yellow71Cuda

That's what it's all about.  What a great story. 

My allergies must be acting up, or there's something in my eye...or something.

Thank you for sharing.

750-h2

moparroy

Awesome!!!!!
Sorry to hear about your father though. I had prostate surgery myself back in 2007 - so far so good - sorry his luck was not as good.
I hope my kids take this good care of my toys after my time with them is up!

JH27N0B

It is a great story and great video. It was a an honor having my car in the same long term and original owner display at MCACN with the black ghost a few years ago! What an incredible car, glad it's being kept unrestored with all its character intact!

Cuda70-74

1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

captcolour

WOW!  Awesome story and incredible people.  Thanks for sharing.

cudamadd

What a fantastic and beautiful story . The man was a special person. The car is a beautiful the way it is with so much history your father would so proud. Thank you for the post  :australia:

chaps70rt

Thanks Cody for sharing this awesome story and car.    I truly feel for the family and do hope it stays in the family for many generations.

70 Challenger R/T
440 4-BBL, 4-speed, shaker
2019 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

Shoooter

Just watched this with my wife and son's.  What a great story. It is one a true car person can relate with. My wife said are you sad you don't have a story like this where a car was passed to you? I replied with not at all because my boys will have a story like this. It's is great to see how cars can bring everyone together.  Thanks for sharing