Main Menu

1970 Barracuda Convertible Interior Lighting

Started by Mopsquad, June 07, 2019, 09:59:39 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

If you read the whole thread you would see we were talking about 1970 convertibles that do not have the A01 package, but JUST FOR YOU I edited my above post  :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mopsquad

Thank you everyone for your invaluable input. Its fun and stimulating learning new car knowledge. 

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: anlauto on June 26, 2019, 07:13:14 PM
If you read the whole thread you would see we were talking about 1970 convertibles that do not have the A01 package, but JUST FOR YOU I edited my above post  :worship:

Funny thing, my car doesn't have A01... But it does have headlight delay... No ignition light, I added the trunk light because it's useful & I have a few...  I don't know why my car has the map light but I suspect it's because of the A/C...

BluRaySRT

Would you happen to have a picture of where the rear courtesy lights are located in the convertible?   I appear to be missing those lights and would like to add them. Thanks!

worthywads

Quote from: BluRaySRT on April 11, 2021, 05:22:58 PM
Would you happen to have a picture of where the rear courtesy lights are located in the convertible?   I appear to be missing those lights and would like to add them. Thanks!

Finoke

Does anybody know the bulb number for the convertible interior rear quarter panel courtesy lights? Thx! Tom

Jay Bee

From my Operator's Manual - Pocket Panel Lamp #90

Finoke

Jay Bee

Mine do say 90. Needed to take the panel off for access to the 1/4 window regulator.