Previous topic Next topic

Which Color of Paint Would You Choose?

Subllime
9 (52.9%)
Hemi Orange
8 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Yeya93

I'm at a point with my project car at where I need to choose the color I am going to paint the car. It would be highly appreciated if y'all could help out in choosing with y'all's opinion. Thanks in advance

FJ6TA

What is the original color?? I Like both your choices

dodj

If it were me, between those two colours, I'd pick sublime. They are both good colours.
If not concerned about being period correct, look at offerings of high impact colours  on the current challenger. (just to make your choice a little harder)
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

JS29

anlauto

You've chosen two very popular colours for good reason, they both look great.
I'm guessing you have black interior, how about a vinyl roof ?

My personal choice would be orange, but it would depend on the factory original colour. I would never paint an original FJ5 green car orange for example.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Yeya93

Dark burnt orange was the original color. But as my project car, I don't wanna lean back onto that color. Haha

Yeya93

I'm getting black vinyl top with black interior. The car was originally burnt orange, but I honestly dislike the color. Sublime and hemi orange would be preferred color of choice. I just don't know which to choose. Haha

anlauto

Yup...Hemi orange it is ! (in my opinion)  :D
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

Both great colours. I had one of each and liked them both but the orange edged out the sublime a bit.
Sheldon

anlauto

Ha Ha Ha...Sheldon, you were the first person I thought of when he showed his colour choices  :rubeyes:

BIGSHCLUNK