Main Menu

1970 'Cuda Shoulder Belt Clips & Headliner w/ Console

Started by 70_440-6Cuda, July 06, 2022, 07:12:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70_440-6Cuda

Anyone have any photos they can share of the shoulder belt clips installed for a '70 'Cuda and where to buy - have not been able to find any in my google searches.  Previous owner deleted the clips and visors - go figure that one out.  Also, any recommendations for original style headliner material for overhead console style headliner?  Thanks much
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70_440-6Cuda

Just cam across another post and am wondering, did ALL '70 Barracuda's come with the shoulder belt clips?  I would think so, but saw a post re: a '70 that did not have mounting holes - thanks!

Also, I may be in need of the brackets that go beneath the headliner - are there aftermarkets available?

Any suggestion on correct headliner material?
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

70/6chall

I have the shoulder belt clips your looking for. They are OE and clean. PM me we'll talk.    Al