Main Menu

1972-1974 'Cuda front turn signal housing

Started by ledphoot, October 09, 2021, 10:00:59 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ledphoot

Hey guys, does anybody have any ideas on where I can find the front turn signal housing for a 1972-1974 'Cuda?

ledphoot

OK, so I figured out it is the Lower Valence Insert / Air shield and got the Mopar part number. Found a handful of them for sale, man this is some expensive plastic. :( Gonna shop around a little and see if I can find a better deal than what I have found so far.

anlauto

Leta us know when you find anything that's "cheap" for these cars  :'( :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Marty

Timmy C

PM me what you are looking to spend on one. Maybe we can make a deal.

ledphoot

QuoteLeta us know when you find anything that's "cheap" for these cars

Oh I have felt the pain on this numerous times. It's the little things that add up to big numbers. Headlight switch, wiper switch, windshield wipers, plastic knobs / clips, etc. It's crazy what I have had to spend to go through the car ao far and this is no concourse restoration. I am fortunate that my wife doesn't go through my checking account, I think she'd kill me.

anlauto

The chrome bezels and lenses are on sale RIGHT NOW at PG Classics  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ledphoot

Thanks, I saw those last night and ordered them earlier this morning. I need to get the windshield molding, trunk / quarter moldings, molding on top of the doors / quarter windows, trunk lock, trunk latch, all of the interior plastic panels, bumpers, all of the associated clips, bolts and screws.. and I think that will be about it. The heavy lifting is done, it's these little things that are going to take some time and money to round up and put on the car.

ledphoot

Looks like Timmy has come to my rescue with a reasonable price on a NOS part.

Woo Hoo thanks Timmy