Main Menu

1974 Cuda Plymouth Hood Emblem

Started by mopar thunder, August 20, 2017, 04:52:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

mopar thunder

Hi,have a question, my wife's 74 hood emblem, the "Plymouth " down on the right lower hood corner, drivers side, came off so we ordered a new one. Well the one they sent was much larger than the one we have. She ordered it from Year One. How wide (long) is the one that should be on there? The one we have is 5.5 inches.

Cuda Cody

If anyone would have the right one I would think @MoparDave  would.  Might be worth checking with him.  I think he's on vacation right now, but should be back soon. 

6bblgt

can you read & post the numbers on the back of either/both emblems?

mopar thunder

Quote from: 6bblgt on August 20, 2017, 09:26:49 PM
can you read & post the numbers on the back of either/both emblems?

I can when I get home today, unless she has already sent it back. I'm guessing they sent the wrong one, wouldn't surprise me. I was thinking of calling Dave, unless she does something else I will try him when he I back from vacation.

MoparDave

What you have is a Grille emblem not for the hood. the hood emblem for the 71-4 should be P2998042 and is 5.5 long
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

mopar thunder

Thanks, I thought so after I did some measuring.  Have to order the hood emblem.