Main Menu

2018 Demon

Started by bpsmopar, July 06, 2017, 09:06:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

bpsmopar

My dealership has been allocated 2 Demons. I want one for myself. F8 green? C7 plum crazy? B5?
Or one of the many choices? :thinking:

Cuda Cody

Are those the only colors available on the first build or are those the ones you like best?   I thought I heard they were only offering a few colors?

bpsmopar

Lots of colour choices, about 10. The greys, silvers, white, blacks, go mango, tor red.

Cuda Cody

Man, so many great colors to pick from.  I like Tor Red, but out of the 3 you listed I would go with Plum Crazy.

wldgtx

It could ship in primer and still be a bad ass machine... but I am partial to PCP or Tor Red.
1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

anlauto

@bpsmopar  Whatever colour you order, you should order the Black/Black/Pearl interior. That interior colour seems to be super rare on Challengers and would look great with any colour. :alan2cents:
Personally I think the F8 green is going to be a sharp (rare) colour too. :drooling:

However if you want to "stand-out" in a crowd, I would guess you need a high impact colour like everyone else. :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ec_co

just keep in mind that certain colors will delay when you get your Demon.

http://autoweek.com/article/supercars/dodge-please-dont-install-seats-your-demon

#10: Customer  understands  that Vehicles  in  the  following  colors: B5 Blue,  Indigo Blue,  Plum Crazy and F8 Green will not be available until Q1 of 2018 (at the earliest).
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came