Main Menu

2018 EBO Calendar Submissions

Started by Rev-It-Up, August 18, 2017, 11:57:15 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Rev-It-Up

We are happy to announce that it is time to begin requesting submissions for the 2018 First Annual E-Bodies.org Member's Calendar!

It is time to break out the cameras and take your cars out to beautiful locations and take some gorgeous pictures for the 2018 calendar.  :takepicture:  If you have any questions, please post below or send me a private message.

The following are the eligibility requirements for E-Bodies.org  calendar submissions.

1.  You must be a member of EBO (forum or facebook group) with a membership of at least 30 days.
2.  The car must be either a Challenger or a Barracuda (e or a body)
3.  You must own the car that you are submitting.
4.  You must only submit one picture of one car.
5.  No models posing with the car.
6.  Photo must be of high resolution at least 2000 pixels wide in "landscape" orientation. The bigger the better.
7.  Photo must be submitted with Screen Name, year/make/model/engine size

Submission and Voting Process:

We will be having 2 calendars made this year:  Restored Cars and Project Cars

Obtain a good Picture:  When choosing or taking your picture, you must have a high resolution picture from the camera.   Do not try to enlarge a small picture using a graphics program (this will not work). Consider things such as layout, lighting and background.  You want your car to stand out...using about 75% of the total picture. For instance, your car in a row of cars at a car show does not make your car stand out.  The picture you submit for voting will be the one used in the calendar as we will not be graphically manipulating them. 

Submit Your Picture:   Submit only one picture. You must include your E-Bodies.org screen name in the email along with which calendar type you are submitting for (Restored or Project), make, model, year, and engine size of your car.  Send your picture to ll_ruffo@hotmail.com  no later than Sunday, September 10th, midnight EST.  You will receive an e-mail confirming your qualification and entry.

Vote for 12 Pictures:  On Tuesday, September 12th, you will find a new poll where you will be able to vote for your top 12 cars.  This poll will remain active through Sunday, September 24th, until just after midnight EST. The results will be available immediately after.

Good luck everyone!   :bradsthumb:

Current Qualified "Restored" Calendar Submissions

@AAR EF8           1970 Plymouth AAR Cuda 340
@Cuda Cody      1970 Dodge Challenger T/A 340
Jason Feist        1970 Plymouth Barracuda 413
Allen Vasut        1970 Plymouth Cuda 440-6
Jay Gilmore        1971 Dodge Challenger R/T 383 Magnum
@303 Mopar      1970 Plymouth Barracuda 392 Hemi
@wldgtx             1970 Challenger RTSE, 383 Magnum
Mark Thomas      1974 CHALLENGER, 360
@KillerCuda        1970 Plymouth Cuda Convertible, 426 Hemi
Dennis Lauver     1970 Plymouth Cuda 340-6
@Bearcuda          1973 Plymouth Cuda 440
Regan Keeth        1973 Plymouth  'Cuda 340
Dean Lucas          1971 Dodge Challenger 440
@js27                   1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible 440
@Plum_crazy_T/A   1970 Dodge Challenger T/A 340-6
@bentpshrods      1971 Plymouth Cuda 340
Phillip Williams       1973 Plymouth Cuda 6.0 stroked Gen 3 Hemi
@erik70rt               1970 Challenger R/T SE 383
@Finoke                 1971 Plymouth Cuda Convertible 383
@Shane Kelley      1971 Plymouth Cuda 340
@Kape1                1971 Plymouth Cuda Convertible 340
@CudaKat             1973 Plymouth Cuda 340
John Gallagher      1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440
Cedric Barme         1971 Dodge Challenger  R/T 383
Shawn Paradise     1973 Dodge Challenger 2009 5.7 Hemi
Tom Schuhardt       1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible 383
@blown motor        1974 Challenger 340
@Sleepychallenger    1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 383
@Mickm                  1972 Plymouth Cuda 340
@700 AKN              1970 Plymouth AAR Cuda 340
@gmonteforte         1973 Plymouth Cuda 340
Aimee Hodorowski  1970 Plymouth AAR 'Cuda, 340-6
@70/6chall              1970 Dodge Challenger 225/6
Lee Dickerson          1973 Plymouth Cuda 340
Randy Chaney          1974 Rallye Challenger 360
@Spikedog08           1970 Plymouth Barracuda 440

Current Qualified "Project" Calendar Submissions

Cuda Cody                1970 Dodge Challenger
@scf100                    1972 Plymouth Barracuda 340
@303 Mopar              1970 Plymouth Barracuda 392 Hemi
Ron Davis                  1970 Dodge Challenger RT 440
@Sleepychallenger    1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 383
@CudaKat                  1973 Plymouth Cuda 6.1 Hemi
@Shane Kelley          1971 Plymouth Cuda 340
@EB3-GranCoupe   1970 Plymouth Gran Coupe 440
Lee Dickerson            1972 Dodge Challenger /6

Rev-It-Up

Roadman

WHAT  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   No models posing   :(             Jeez !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lurking:

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: Roadman on August 18, 2017, 12:26:53 PM
       WHAT  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   No models posing   :(             Jeez !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lurking:

:haha:  :rofl: I should have expected that response from you!
Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

No models?   :(  I was sure everyone wanted to see me in their calendar.   :haha:   :Thud:

303 Mopar

Quote from: Roadman on August 18, 2017, 12:26:53 PM

Previous year's winning cover shots are also disqualified @Roadman

Rev-It-Up

I will be updating the first post in this thread with the names of current qualified submissions.  Let the fun begin!  :banana:

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

The facebook group is totally all over this!  This might be the largest amount of submissions we've ever had.   :Thud:
Rev-It-Up

Chryco Psycho

Awesome !!
Cannot wait to see this come together this year !!

Rev-It-Up

CLARIFICATION:  We are not using the Gallery for submissions. Submissions must be sent along with all the information requested above to LL_Ruffo@hotmail.com

Some of you have several pictures in the gallery.  If you would like to be qualified for the contest, please pick ONE of them and send it to my email address. 

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

I know there are a lot of projects going on right now...we could use some more calendar entries for the "Projects" calendar.  :thankyou:
Rev-It-Up

303 Mopar

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on August 20, 2017, 08:59:23 AM
I know there are a lot of projects going on right now...we could use some more calendar entries for the "Projects" calendar.  :thankyou:

Can we submit a pic for the projects calendar of something we did but are now finished?  For example an engine swap or 4 speed install or repaint?  Can we submit one pic for each calendar?

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: 303 Mopar on August 20, 2017, 10:25:51 AM
Quote from: Rev-It-Up on August 20, 2017, 08:59:23 AM

Can we submit a pic for the projects calendar of something we did but are now finished?  For example an engine swap or 4 speed install or repaint?  Can we submit one pic for each calendar?

Yes! One pic per calendar.
Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

Not very many round tail lights in the running...just saying....

The pictures that I am receiving are AWESOME!!! This is going to be a fantastic calendar!  Still need more project submissions, so don't be bashful!
Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

Just wanted to make everyone aware that I changed requirement #6 a bit.  We were having some submissions with a "portrait" orientation which just won't work in our "landscape" calendar.

New #6 reads:

6.  Photo must be of high resolution at least 2000 pixels wide in "landscape" orientation. The bigger the better.
Rev-It-Up