Main Menu

2020 Calendar ORDERING

Started by 1ownr, December 16, 2019, 06:41:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

1ownr

The 2020 e-bodies.org Calendar is ready!

You can order online via the link.

From the front to back and in between, there are 75 e-bodies for a happy MOPAR 2020!

https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/product/e-bodies-org-2020-calendar-members-only/

MoparDave

I have been given the members addresses that are participating in the calendar. With that said your calendar will be shipping out to you today or tomorrow.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

Spikedog08

:banana:  :cooldance:  :banana:  :cooldance:  :banana:  :cooldance:  :banana:  :cooldance: :banana:  :cooldance:  :banana: 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

ClarkWGrizwald

Ordered 4!
Thanks!!

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Swamp Donkey

Mines ordered.  Thanks to everyone involved to get this calendar done.  :banana:
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

dodj

Ordered. Can't wait to see it!
:banana:

Thanks to everybody that made it happen!  :bravo: :twothumbsup:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

benlavigne

Thanks to everyone involved!

Ben

Cuda Cody

Thank to @Spikedog08  @MoparDave  and  @1ownr  for making this happen.  :worship:  And to everyone that sent in photos.   :clapping:

CudaMoparRay

Ordered, looking forward to it
Thanks to all who made it possible  :twothumbsup:

Cudagirl3406

e_body70

:bradsthumb: I got my orders in!! Can't wait to get them!! Major thank you to @1ownr @Spikedog08  @Cuda Cody & @MoparDave !!

JS29

7E-Bodies

Just texted the link to my bride with a hint. Since few of my other hints are appreciated or granted, perhaps this one will fly! :rofl:
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

dodj

Quote from: dodj on December 16, 2019, 01:15:14 PM
Ordered. Can't wait to see it!
:banana:

Thanks to everybody that made it happen!  :bravo: :twothumbsup:
Gotta admit though...I wasn't expecting $27 shipping?  :huh:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill