Main Menu

3 speed wiper motor

Started by B5fourspeed, February 01, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

B5fourspeed

Where is the place to go to have a 077 wiper motor restored?Has anyone used Passion for Mopars  recently?

76orangewagon

I have my #077 wiper motor there right now, It's been there since late October and is suppose to be done soon according to my latest email from her. 

1 Wild R/T

I wanted to use Kim but there have been way to many reports of problems in the past 18 months....    There are plenty of options..

SF Restorations does excellent work....      stephan.fournier@videotron.ca

Bruce Somer has always done very good stuff, been doing wiper motors for at least 20 years...    http://www.ns1aar.com

realn96

:iagree:
That's who I use too!

Stephan is a great guy to deal with. Fast turn around and the work is top shelf to say the least!  :worship:

RUNCHARGER

SF resto for me as well, rock solid job and service.
Sheldon

nsmall

Bruce Somer did mine.  I thought he provided excellent customer service. 

BIGSHCLUNK

Sorry to hear Kim's got some issues, she really stepped up for me a few years ago

B5fourspeed

pink aar

I just got my motor back from Stephan from SF Restorations. He is one NICE guy. Helpful in every way possible and easy to talk too. It cost 300.00

anlauto

Quote from: pink aar on February 02, 2018, 03:27:12 AM
I just got my motor back from Stephan from SF Restorations. He is one NICE guy. Helpful in every way possible and easy to talk too. It cost 300.00

Nice barrel on that one  ;)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

Quote from: nsmall on February 01, 2018, 08:49:00 PM
Bruce Somer did mine.  I thought he provided excellent customer service.
:iagree: He took care of my problems!!!

Roadman

Quote from: anlauto on February 02, 2018, 04:00:39 AM
Quote from: pink aar on February 02, 2018, 03:27:12 AM

Nice barrel on that one  ;)

Any idea how long that beautiful finish will last ?? 

jimynick

I'd imagine it'd last a decent length of time Mark, especially if you scuffed and clear coated that barrel.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

1 Wild R/T

I had the motor on my vert restored in 95, it still looks great...   But I don't live in a hard environment ....

Ns1aar

I wouldn't scuff and clear the barrel it would scratch the finish and the clear just comes off later